Bus Station Nominations? Yea or Nay?

@LetsRollGirl @DTrain2002 The front of the building is very boring. The back is not a safe area to have the pin. Here are the pics.




Thanks @elijustrying for the suggestions! Here are the pics I’m going to use for the nomination:

  1. Main Pic

  2. Supporting Photo

Going to jump in for a quick comment or two here.

Things I think about when deciding if I should nominate something:

  • does it facilitate one or more of the eligibility criteria (a great place to socialize, exercise, or explore)
  • Does it not fail any of the rejection reasons (SFPRP, OES, k-12, …)
  • Can I capture a picture that is at a safe anchor for the location and another that shows the anchor, accessibility, and possibly another landmark

Personally I equate a Greyhound station to a Train or city bus station, as opposed to a train/bus stop. You are there to catch a ride to one of a multitude of places as opposed to something along one or possibly two routes. In that sense I feel like it facilitates the Exploration criteria. Similar to how a Post Office facilities the being social with others criteria (in an old school kind of way).

Honestly I think you may be struggling most with the photos. For better or worse, reviewers gravitate to the pictures. I like the more zoomed in ones you have here, but could also see the front free standing sign as an option.

BOOM!

I would like to point out that you had a Wayspot accepted using a photo that you had posted here for feedback, and that has an incidental, unidentifiable person in it, so that I can find this when I search for examples of being okay to do.

Good result :tada: