Hello @hiashi,
This is a great topic. In the ones you provided above, they appear unique, distinct and in public places.
I think it raises another question I’d like to feel out the community on this topic. These can be quite prevalent, like in an apartment complex, in a recreation centre or on University Campuses. I think I want to raise the question about when you see a bunch on the walls in a building and these are not unique and distinct.
@hiashi showed examples above I feel would be distinct for their area (assuming these are in different areas of the city) and I agree with @LetsRollGirl these are all great places to socialize. But I think it does raise about when these become oversaturated?
For example, if inside a building, it contained 8 of these on the walls, these would not be unique, and saturated. I think I wanna raise that I agree with the social aspect, but these could be prone to over nominated in a small geographical vicinity?