How to review cases where individual parts of a sports field are submitted separately?

I’m not really thinking about the categories, it seems reasonable to tag a spot for an oval as both a cricket pitch and football field even if the sports are seasonal. Thanks for your post though, the related topics turned up a thread you started late last year on the same topic Multiple nominations for one sport field which points out something I missed when first reading the sports field criteria.

Sports Fields mentions that spots shouldn’t be placed where they would interfere with play, and that there should be one spot for a distinct field that encompasses multiple play points. So each AFL goal on an oval should be considered part of the oval as a whole, and the cricket pitch is both part of the oval but also would interfere with play.

Not sure it’s worth reporting any that have been approved but at least I can be more confident in my decisions while reviewing even if that doesn’t align with the majority :sweat_smile: