Pokeparadas falsas que son aceptadas

If you are referring to campsite pokestop/gym, then the requirement is becoming community ambassador and propose campsite(subject to approval from pogo community ambassador) this is not related to wayfarer so i dont have all the detail. You can try asking your nearest CA

Thank you for your guidance, even though my question was not clear.

It seems that Pokémon GO team decided that Wayfarer alone wasn’t enough to handle the situation, so they came up with their own method for creating PokéStops.

No.

The history of wayspots is a little complex, but basically Wayfarer is game-agnostic. It is a database of wayspots. Each Niantic game then chooses which wayspots to use and how to use them. This is how it has been since day one of Pokemon Go (and even further back for Ingress).

Thank you for the information.

I am not familiar with the complex history of Wayfarer, but I do have some understanding of the current situation.

I had assumed that every point appearing in the game was a Wayspot, but is this PokéStop not a Wayspot? Does it not appear on the Wayfarer map either ?

There are some sponsored gyms (and pokestops?) which don’t appear on the wayfarer map. Also the campsite pokestops discussed above.

I can’t work out which pokestop you are referring to.

I apologize again for my question not being clear.

I was asking about the “Campsite Program” PokéStop, and I have received an answer. Thank you very much.

I recalled Alendros saying that “(deleted Wayspots) later came back exactly as they were, without any changes,” so I checked, but it didn’t look like they had been restored.

I was looking at some Wayspots in the area and found two similar ones; Alendros, could you please check? Virgen de Guadalupe (19.514128, -99.212935)

Vitrina Virgencita de Monserrat (19.513945, -99.212732)

Hey @alendros, thanks for reaching out. We have taken action on the Wayspots and the Wayfinders in accordance with our policies. While we are unable to discuss our actions in detail to protect the submitter’s privacy, they may include, but are not limited to, sending a warning message, placing restrictions on their Wayfarer and Pokémon GO accounts, putting their account on probation, or placing a temporary or permanent suspension on their Wayfarer and Pokémon GO accounts.

Thanks for helping us maintain the quality of the Wayspots!

Tem uns que são bem confusos, porem nota-se que são falsos. A melhor alternativa é quem avalia recusar eu memso tenho recusado vários

Make sure you reject as abusive.

If you have the time, check the map so that if they have appeared anyway, you can submit an abuse report using Reporting Abuse in Wayfarer — Wayfarer Help Center