Tips for a local picnictable

I get the impression that reviewers make a snap judgement from the photo and will rarely change from that. It doesn’t matter what the supporting photo shows - that main photo looks like the picnic table is randomly placed there, since the ground is not worn away by being walked on and there is no physical anchor.

What did you use as your supporting photo?
Maybe changing the side to look onto this picknick area?
I’ve had recently (last 4 weeks or so) three picknick areas accepted without any issues or upgrades.

Unfortunately, this is just one picnic table, not a full area. The reviewers in my area are also a bit strict I find. Most reject things that you can find commonly around. The appeal has been sent and hopefully will have more succes with that. I wish I could have included a picture of property boundaries in the appeal, but couldn’t.

It got accepted this Monday and was live in the game the same day. Thank you all for the help.

Posted some photo’s to make a clear visual. (It is the pokestop by the water which I can’t reach in this picture for reference.)