Request for Help Adding a Photo to a Recently Moved Wayspot – Galeteria do Ricardo

Hello everyone,

I’m posting here because I haven’t found a way to add a photo to this Wayspot through either Pokémon GO or Wayfarer.

The Wayspot for Galeteria do Ricardo was recently moved to correct its location, but it hasn’t appeared on the Pokémon GO map. Because of this, I currently have no way to submit a photo through the usual in-game method.

I’d really like to add a photo so that the Wayspot has a proper image and the local map looks more complete and consistent. I took a photo of the establishment’s side wall, where its logo is clearly visible, and I’m attaching it to this post.

I understand that the photo might not be the ideal angle, but it’s the best one I currently have available. If necessary, I can try to take a better photo later.

Since the Wayspot was moved recently, I’d be very grateful if someone from the team could help add this photo to its gallery manually, if that’s possible. Unfortunately, I haven’t found any other way to do this, and it would be especially helpful if this could be done soon.

Thank you very much for your time and any assistance you can provide!

@ScopelyExpAaron

Is this the location?

Found it (-8.196726,-35.556385)

This is the spot here.

It looks like this was an imported wayspot, it probably became a pokestop at the wrong location, the move to the correct location means it is now an inactive pokestop. I don’t know if you can add pictures to inactive wayspots.

There are many robot-made spots in my area that could be eligible, but since one can’t add photos, a description, or anything that would make it worthwhile, they are stuck. Is there any known way around this?

You cannot.

If It was Community Contributed it would appear on the duplicates map, and submitting as a new submission would get added when marked as a duplicate. However, imports usually don’t appear on the duplicates map (with some exceptions like Courts of the World).