Your Honest Opinion

Hey @00witsd ,

We do encourage our users to be safe and alert at all times, abide by local laws, and respect the locations they visit and the people they meet during their exploration. We advise our players to review and follow the Trainer Guidelines at all times while playing Pokémon GO to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone!

While Scopely Explore encourages all players to abide by local laws, as stated in the game’s Terms of Service and reiterated through in-game warnings and notifications, we ultimately cannot control or be responsible for how individual users choose to act on their own volition. If you believe players are engaging in negative behavior, we encourage you to work with local law enforcement to address the issue, as you would with other individuals in your community.

Thanks,

Sorry Aaron, I’m confused. I wasn’t complaining about anything, just discussing the way the SFPRP rules are applied.

Everything is fine here - no staff action or statement required :smiley:

It was required :sweat_smile:

Fair enough.

Then I shall just say that I do not mean to challenge our benevolent overlords :smiley:

The only one of these that I have any real opinion on is 16.

We have a significantly large amount of Little Free Libraries in our area that are on private property that are also Wayspots. I don’t benefit from any of them (either books or in-game), but I can see how people are considering this a ‘gray’ area and are approving them.

People place these on their property fully expecting the general public to visit them. I do respect the rules and if I come across them during voting, I will vote accordingly, but I am not necessiarily going out of my way to report the existing ones, either. I probably should to keep a clean game board, but I’m hoping that maybe an exception eventually happens and they are one of the few things actually allowed.

Then again…this could open up a can of worms, and we see a sudden rise in Little Free Library Wayspot requests and the map gets over-saturated with them, which could also be a bad thing, haha!

I have even seen supporting information stating that LFL’s are an exception to the SFPRP rules. Which is not correct, but I think people truly believe this.