Invalid wayspot appeal - Saint Ann Park/Red Swing set

When submitting a Wayspot Appeal, make sure to include as much of the following information as possible:

  • Wayspot Title: Saint Ann Park/Red Swing set
  • Location (lat/lon): 38.737476, -90.382398 and 38.738356, -90.382013
  • City: St Ann, MO
  • Country: USA
  • Screenshot of the Rejection Email (do not include your personal information):
  • Additional Information (if any): These are both duplicates of St Ann Park Playground, 38.738179, -90.381776
  • Both playgrounds are the same playground structure

<—St Ann Park Playground

<— Saint Ann Park

A park and a playground are two entirely different things, I would not consider them duplicates at all.

The submission at 38.737476,-90.382398 was for a playground which has since been removed.

This is the original photo which was submitted in 2014, for the playground which no longer exists:

I would say it should be removed because the physical item for the Wayspot (the original playground) was removed, noting that there is already a nearby Wayspot for the park itself (38.737361,-90.381582).

As for the Red Swings, they seem like they are in a physically separated area to the playground.

In case anyone else looks at the park entrance I have requested the removal of the photo with the child, even although the face is turned away I don’t think it’s appropriate.